This section is designed to see how we can protect ourselves from viruses and other infections. The basic principle is to keep the body's natural immune system running at 100%. This more natural approach is especially important in countries with weak health systems or countries with large numbers of people living in poverty.
Probably not everything that follows is available in your country, but you may be able to apply several of the following options:
Zinc inhibits the replication of the virus. In fact, chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine increase intra-cellular zinc concentrations.
Zinc 75-100mg / day (acetate o gluconate)
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant for the human body, it helps reduce inflammatory reaction and prevents the common cold. Some studies have shown that Vitamin C deficiency increases the risk and severity of influenza. China is currently conducting studies of its intravenous use at a dose of 24,000mg / day in patients with corona-virus and respiratory complications.
Vitamin C 500mg (up to 1000mg) x2 / day (try no to take with sugar as it inhibits it's absorption. Ideally use liposomal Vitamin C)
Vitamin D has improvement effects on the immune system. It is worth clarifying that it is D3, there are foods with D2 but that is of inferior quality to put it in a simple way. Low Vitamin D levels have been shown to increase the risk of viral infections of the upper respiratory system.
The interesting thing about Vitamin D is that you can get
it for free with the Sun as it can be synthesized by the
skin. Exposing to the Sun for about an hour a day without
sunscreen (depends on the color of the skin, the lighter
the less time, it is important to avoid burning) but avoid
the hours of 11:00 to 14:00.
Vitamin D3 5000 IU / day (alternatively get some exposure to Sun without sunscreen, enough to NOT to get a sunburn)
Quercetin is a plant phytochemical. Experimental clinical data suggests that this compound has extensive antiviral properties. Foods that contain Quercetin are for example: apple, onion, asparagus, red lettuce, broccoli, grapes, tomatoes.
Quercetin 250-500mg x2 / day
Recent data suggests that in addition to its property as a powerful antioxidant, melatonin has an antiviral effect against COVID-19.
Melatonin 1-2mg en la noche
Chaga Mushroom (Inonotus obliquus)
This fungus is a powerful antiseptic with antiviral action. Other common names by which it is known:
A cup of Chaga Tea / day (also available as Chaga coffee and Chaga powder)
Ginseng has a series of immunomodulatory effects. Ginseng supplements are consumed orally and fermented to ginsenoside compounds by the intestinal flora producing antiviral protective effects against different strains of influenza virus in mouse models (H1N1, H3N2, H5N1 and H7N9). The efficacy depends on the dose of ginseng. It can be found in capsules, dry roots, powder and tea.
Ginseng capsules, powder or tea
Green tea contains anti-cancer substances, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory effects, anti-collagenase and anti-fibrosis.
Grapefruit juice is a strong inhibitor of the CYP3A4 enzyme in the intestine. Grapefruit extract is found in the component in Ritonavir, which is used in substances for HIV treatments. CYP3A4 inhibitors can also be found in yellow root plants such as turmeric, valerian, and red ginseng.
Curcuma longa L. and its polyphenolic compound curcumin have undergone a variety of antimicrobial investigations due to extensive traditional uses and low side effects. Antimicrobial activities have been reported for curcumin and rhizome extract of C. longa against different bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites. The accumulated evidence indicates that curcumin has an inhibitory effect against the infection of numerous viruses. To achieve a higher absorption of curcumin it is recommended to add black pepper.
Curcuma capsules or in powder (add some black pepper)
Agarikon Mushroom (Fomitopsis officinalis)
This species of fungus has compounds that have been shown to have antiviral properties that are under research. Some of these compounds are known to be useful in treating swine flu, avian flu, oral and genital herpes, and other viruses. More studies are still required but researchers suggest it may help protect against viruses and bacteria. There is also evidence that helps against influenza and tuberculosis.
Agarikon Mushroom powder, tea, extract or capsules (500-3000mg per day depending on weight and sex, read the insert)
Turkey Tail Mushroom (Trametes Versicolor)
This fungus has showing positive results in the treatment of breast cancer and helps strengthen the immune system.
Turkey Tail Mushroom powder (mix with your meal) or capsules (2000-3000mg x3 / day)
Wim Hof breathing techniques
Cold therapy combined with Wim Hof breathing promotes a number of health benefits.
Cold/Freezing showers combined with breathing
- Zn 2+ Inhibits Coronavirus and Arterivirus RNA Polymerase Activity In Vitro and Zinc Ionophores Block the Replication of These Viruses in Cell Culture https://journals.plos.org/plospathogens/article?id=10.1371/journal.ppat.1001176
- Three studies on Vitamin C http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n12.shtml
- WebMD Vitamin C https://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-benefits-of-vitamin-c#1
- Coronavirus: Is High-Dose Vitamin C the Answer? https://innovationcompounding.com/coronavirus/
- Vitamin C Infusion for the Treatment of Severe 2019-nCoV Infected Pneumonia https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04264533
- Vitamin C Evidence for Treating Complications of COVID-19 and other Viral Infections http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n25.shtml
- Vitamin D and the Immune System https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3166406/
- Vitamin D Supplementation Could Possibly Improve
Clinical Outcomes of Patients Infected with
- Vitamin D supplementation to prevent acute respiratory tract infections: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data https://www.bmj.com/content/356/bmj.i6583
- First Data to be Published on COVID-19 Severity and Vitamin D Levels https://www.grassrootshealth.net/blog/first-data-published-covid-19-severity-vitamin-d-levels/
- Vitamin D Level Is Directly Correlated to COVID-19 Outcome https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/05/08/vitamin-d-level-correlated-to-covid19-outcomes.aspx
- Vitamin D, COVID-19, and Cytokine Storm
- Quercetin: 8 Proven Benefits of This Antioxidant https://draxe.com/nutrition/quercetin/
- Quercetin, Inflammation and Immunity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4808895/
- Foods With the Highest Content of Quercetin https://www.livestrong.com/article/301326-foods-with-the-highest-content-of-quercetin/
- Melatonin https://www.drugs.com/melatonin.html
- COVID-19: Melatonin as a potential adjuvant treatment https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0024320520303313
- COVID Care Protocol https://www.evms.edu/covid-19/medical_information_resources/#covidcare
- Optimize your Immune System with Chaga Mushroom protection against viruses and other pathogens https://www.annandachaga.com/blogs/news/chaga-anti-virus-protection
- Continuous intake of the Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) aqueous extract suppresses cancer progression and maintains body temperature in mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4946216/
- Chaga Mushroom https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/integrative-medicine/herbs/chaga-mushroom
- Ginseng – Belebt den Körper und aktiviert den Geist https://www.ginseng-wirkung.de/
- Antiviral Effect of Korean Red Ginseng Extract and Ginsenosides on Murine Norovirus and Feline Calicivirus as Surrogates for Human Norovirus https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659551/
- CYP3A4 https://flexikon.doccheck.com/de/CYP3A4#Inhibition
- Why Pepper Boosts Turmeric Blood Levels https://nutritionfacts.org/2015/02/05/why-pepper-boosts-turmeric-blood-levels/
- Antiviral potential of curcumin https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1756464617307399
- Agarikon Mushroom (Fomitopsis officinalis): 8 Benefits of this Polypore https://medicinalherbals.net/agarikon-mushroom/
- New dietary supplements from medicinal mushrooms: Dr Myko San--a registration report https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22135883
- Chlorinated Coumarins from the Polypore Mushroom, Fomitopsis officinalis, and their Activity Against Mycobacterium tuberculosis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3851412/
- Turkey Tail Mushroom Proven by NIH Study to Fight Breast Cancer https://undergroundhealthreporter.com/turkey-tail-mushroom/
- Phase 1 Clinical Trial of Trametes versicolor in Women with Breast Cancer https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3369477/
- Macrophage-stimulating activity of polysaccharides extracted from fruiting bodies of Coriolus versicolor (Turkey Tail Mushroom) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16822202
- The science behind the Wim Hof method https://www.wimhofmethod.com/science
- Voluntary activation of the sympathetic nervous system and attenuation of the innate immune response in humans https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034215/
This section is under development.
1. Vitamina C IV
Vitamin C IV in high doses.
2. Ozone Autohemotherapy
A quantity of blood is taken from the patient, ozonated, and then re-injected into the patient.
3. Chlorine Dioxide - CDS/MMS (NaClO2)
Chlorine dioxide (NaClO2) was used by the Red Cross to
cure malaria and is a possible solution to viruses. More
research is required but according to studies at least it
does not cause negative effects on humans.
Where to buy
4. Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromicin
Hydroxychloroquine is the current treatment when combined
with Azithromycin, but has serious possible side effects.
In some studies it works, but in others it doesn't.
5. Placenta Stem Cells
Treatment being done in Israel with good results.
6. Nitric Oxide
Under research for COVID-19.
7. Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood
UIB was used extensively during the 1940s and 1950s to
treat various conditions such as sepsis, pneumonia,
tuberculosis, arthritis, asthma, and even polio. It is
suggested to be used again.
8. Ivermectin and Enoxaparin
The administration of Invermectin in hospitalized
patients with COVID-19 is associated with lower mortality
and hospital stay.
Because one of the leading causes of death is disseminated intravascular coagulation and venous thromboembolism, the use of low molecular weight heparin is suggested to improve prognosis in severe patients.
9. Aspirin (Acetylsalicylic Acid)
A study has shown that aspirin has antiviral activity in
certain viruses. Anecdotal data with some patients
(combined with Vitamin C) seems to demonstrate its
effectiveness. Observing the coagulation problem in
COVID-19 patients and the anticoagulatory action of
aspirin, this treatment is presented as an interesting and
above all economic option.
10. Camu Camu
El camu camu es una fruta rica en Vitamina C y un
poderoso antioxidante y anti-inflamatorio natural. Data
anecdotica con algunos pacientes parece demostrar cierta
eficacia en la disminucion de los sintomas creados por el
11. Artemisia Annua
After the president
of madagascar announced and defended this plant as
an option to cure COVID-19, other studies were reviewed
that show that there is scientific evidence for this use.
In this section we are going brainstorm a bit and review different theories about the origin of this virus and what it is achieving or should achieve.
- It came from Bat soup from the Wuhan Wet Market
- It escaped from a BSL-4 (Biosafety Level 4) Lab in Wuhan by mistake. Documentary: Tracking down the origin of the Wuhan virus
- It is a biological weapon released by China or the US (https://files.catbox.moe/n36xny.pdf; Premio Nobel y descubridor del VIH: "El covid-19 fue creado por profesionales")
- There is no virus, it's the 5g
Looking for the evidence...
Links to additional relevant information and studies: